We don’t choose our family. So be it… In the best way possible we feel responsible to bring joy and love to our daily family life. But, let’s be realistic, is it really all that easy for a family to create and maintain harmony, as well as empowering each other?
Your family is supposed to be the most precious and reassuring environment ever. Is it though?
"By helping others succeed, we ensure our own success." - William Feather
Is a shift relevant for you & your family?
* Are you stuck in conflict patterns with your partner?
* Do you have an empowering and lighthearted relationship with your children?
* Do you take the time to say everything you wanted to say to your parent as a loving son or daughter?
* Unfortunately, sometimes, because of the loss of a relative, succession bring conflicts and tensions in families… Did you experience this? Are you experiencing it right now?
1. Our first meeting will be with the person who introduced the idea of working together: the source of the initiative.
We will explore the dynamics around your family and which purpose you want to reach as a human collective.
2. monthly meetings or an annual family retreat?
We will explore each member’s potential and frustrations based on your common story and the vision of your collective future as a family group.
3. Taking into account everyone’s point of view and creativity, all members of your family will have had the opportunity to express themselves and thus be able to free themselves from any frustrations experienced, or those not communicated for a long time.
Through this collective perspective, we will take the required time to establish common goals with a clear action plan and eventually determining the roles that everyone wants to have in order to establish a fluid and prosperous management and relationship of your family.